środa, 12 września 2012

My dear students! :-D
That’s a pity we didn’t have enough time to watch the whole film but at least we watched a part of it. I enjoyed our lesson very much. In my opinion the film was very interesting and funny. I had an impression that you liked it too :-)

Anyway, it’s time to tell you about your task:
Write me everything you remember from the film, everything you know about Horrid Henry’s life. (Napiszcie mi wszystko, co pamiętacie z filmu, wszystko, co wiecie o życiu Koszmarnego Karolka)
Send it to my email, please:  wordsclub@wp.pl  
The more you write the better marks you get!!! :-P

4 komentarze:

  1. This film was amazing:)To wednesday I do homework:)
    Patrycja:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. All right! :-) I can't wait to read your homework! :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Yaeah. It's a very fun film ;D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. this film is cool
    daniel

    OdpowiedzUsuń